Podcasts let you pass time. Here are a few UX Research, tech & psychology podcasts I really love:
- Hidden Brain: Shankar Vedantam’s psychology podcast.
- UX Research Geeks: A podcast about “UX, Design, Research & everything that goes along with it.”
- Awkward Silences: Awkward Silences by User Interviews, “where we interview the people who interview people.”
- Stack Overflow: Examines the changes spurred by the art & practice of software programming.
- The World of UX with Darren Hood: Darren Hood presents “topics covering & addressing all things UX.”
In addition to these, here’s a podcast playlist by User Interviews!